Whatever you can do or dream you can do, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now.
– Johann Von Goethe
Why Hire a Coach?
When you are ready to say, “This is not good enough for me anymore. I am ready for better, and I am ready to do the work it will take to get there” ...the world will open up before you. The gap between what is not good enough and the dream that you nurse in your heart is what I will help you conquer.
I will stand beside you as you make the leap your heart is beating for you to make.
Toward the end of our sessions I began to feel that I was ready to fly... I felt like a racehorse in the starting gate... ready to explode out of the gate, ready to run and ready to win!! When you reach that point Rebecca will not try to hold you back. She wants you to decide when it's time to fly. She will send you on your way with her love and support...and you will feel that support with you after the sessions end... I truly do.
– M. Halford, Ohio
Rebecca has an amazing gift of guiding one to their truth. Her presence, power and compassion enable her to hold the space for the very best results for everyone. I've been witness to this on more than one occassion.
– Lorraine Jensen, I Love My Life!
After 3 months of coaching, I had learned more about myself–my true core self–than I ever imagined. Through coaching, my beliefs about myself and what I thought I wanted in life were turned on their heads. I thought I had to force myself to accomplish a list of quantifiable tasks to feel fulfilled. Coaching taught me that I need to know and accept my true self to feel fulfilled. And consequently, the quantifiable has effortlessly come to pass.
– D. Singer, Colorado
Rebecca's honesty and energy holds me to my best self. She looks for and protects what is my best "me", while I may be wallowing in my doubts and insecurities... by the end of the session I am empowered; my belief is myself is enhanced and my motivation is sky-high. I've had tangible gains with her and I use those examples when working with my own clients.
– Angie Charlebois, Mother Lode Coaching
I partner with individuals who:
- Seek to kindle or rekindle their passion and enthusiasm for life and work
- Want the clarity and power found through alignment of their calling, gifts, vision, and day-to-day actions
- Have a dream, but struggle to translate the vision into inspiration and action
- Feel stuck, and long to release their potential
And I partner with teams and organizations to:
- Coach their leaders to stand in the power of their potential
- Identify each team member's unique contribution to the group
- Name the specific and powerful purpose of your group
- Supervise workshops pilots and coach through the feedback
- Design positive and transformative 360s/feedback processes