Web Design Coaching
What do you look like online?
Who is it you wish to present yourself to be?
Create Your Cyber-Self
Need to create a presence on the web for your business, your organization, your project, your blog, or any other aspect of YOU? Unsure where to begin?
As a coach and a designer-consultant, I will partner with you to:
- discover what your authentic and invigorating representation on the web is
- create a website for you that is attractive and engaging
- fine-tune your branding
- determine what you need your site to do for others and for yourself
- define who your audience is
- polish the content of your site
We will meet either in-person or via skype for 2 hours worth of sessions divided according to your preference - 30 mins, 45 mins, or 1 hr segments at a time, to coach through what your desired results are and get clear on what needs to be done.
The delivered results will be:
- an engaging website you feel proud of, customized to fit your needs
- up to 10 pages of content
- search engine optimization so that your site ranks high on Google
- free domain name registration
- free webhosting for six months ($5.95/month after that)
Accessible, creative and innovative: a few words that I would use to describe the web site development and coaching that Rebecca did for us. Her ability to understand what we needed and her creativity resulted in a website that we continue to get raves about from our clients. Her willingness to be available and make modifications have been a key to establishing the way that we want to market our company in the marketplace.
– Debbie Abma, SpeaksOUT!
This package is available for $695, with 50% paid up front and the remaining to be paid upon the website going live. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today to have an initial consult to determine if this package is right for you!
- Logo design and creation - $195
- 1000 Business cards in alignment with your web presence - $195
- (Logo design + business cards - $295)
- Future support with website changes/additions - $50 per half-hour